Photo caption: FMFN468 Chief Neil Cheecham (second from right) with fellow members of his foursome: (from left) FMFN468 Chief Sustainability Officer Chris Dupont, Kayla Dupont, and Ashley Cheecham
The 5th Annual Golf Scramble, co-hosted by Fort McMurray 468 First Nation Economic Development and Fort McMurray First Nation Group of Companies, was an amazing success!
Held June 22nd at the beautiful Fort McMurray Golf Club, event sponsorships and foursomes sold out in record time.
Thanks to the support of our many sponsors and the generosity of all the participants, the tournament raised $34,360 for Fort McMurray 468 First Nation’s vital Community Wellness Services – besting the $25,000 raised in 2022!
Thank you to:
- Presenting Sponsor: Centerfire Energy Group
- Gold Sponsor: Integral Energy Services
- Breakfast Sponsor: Morgan Construction
- Luncheon Sponsor: Civeo
- Prize Table Sponsor: Cenovus Energy
- Cart Sponsor: NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul
- Putting Green Sponsor: Chinook Fuels Ltd.
- Hole Sponsors: Applied Industrial Technologies, CMR Consulting, Greenfire Resources, Imperial Oil, Inter Pipeline, MEG Energy, SMS Equipment, Team Inc., Telus, Treeline Well Services
- Hole-in-One-Sponsors: Breakwater Vantage, CNOOC, DXP, Flint
- Registration Table Sponsor: Suncor
We are grateful for the strong business partnerships and friendships we have forged together and appreciate your dedication to Fort McMurray 468 First Nation.