CALGARY, AB – May 15, 2023 – Fort McMurray 468 First Nation Economic Development (FMFN468 Economic Development) is gearing up for its biggest business networking event of the year, its Calgary Trade Show taking place:
Thursday, May 25, 2023
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Hudson | 200 8th Avenue S.W., Calgary
The event draws hundreds of industry professionals and service providers across a wide range of sectors to connect with the Nation’s leadership, representatives of its business entities – FMFN468 Economic Development and the Fort McMurray First Nation Group of Companies – its business partners, and each other.
“This is an important event on the Nation’s calendar, providing us with an opportunity to highlight our partnerships and build new relationships that support our focus on developing mutually beneficial business opportunities that contribute to the strength, sustainability, and resiliency of our Nation,” said Chief Neil Cheecham, Fort McMurray 468 First Nation.
New this year, a panel discussion on “Sustainable Indigenous-Industry Partnerships” from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m.
- Councillor Samantha Whalen, Chief Business Development Officer, FMFN468 Economic Development
- Derek Evans, President and Chief Executive Officer, MEG Energy
- Andrew Rosser, Senior Vice President, Operations – Syncrude, Suncor
- Kim Fox, Sustainability Manager, Imperial
Trade Show exhibitors include:
- Arkon Solutions
- Breakwater Vantage
- Canada Pump & Power
- Centerfire Energy Group
- Chinook Fuels Ltd.
- Diversified Transportation Ltd.
- Fort McKay Alcor
- Fort McMurray 468 First Nation
- Fort McMurray 468 First Nation Economic Development
- Fort McMurray First Nation Group of Companies
- Gateway Mechanical Services
- Integral Energy Services
- Morgan Construction
- NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul
- OCL Group
- Pacific Rim Group
- Paladin Security
- Pentastar Group of Companies
- Pure Environmental
- Secure Energy
- SMS Equipment
- TEAM Inc.
- Treeline Well Services
- United Safety
Visit the FMFN Economic Development website to learn more about our partnerships